My goal is to help clients improve overall health through strength, endurance, balance & coordination.
Jake’s passion for exercise, health and sports led him to pursue a Sports Science degree from Rockhurst University. In order to get a jump start on his career, Jake was certified as a personal trainer in 2010. He is now in his third year of training and in that short period of time he has been successful in helping clients achieve their personal goals.
Jake takes great pride in teaching cutting edge training techniques and continues to study and do whatever is necessary to be the best trainer he can to his clients. His goal is to help clients improve their overall health through strength, endurance, balance and coordination.
- I love fitness because I am not only bettering myself, but more importantly, I am changing other peoples’ lives.
- I firmly believe that exercise is my calling.
- I believe in pulling from a mix of discipline i.e. Olympic lifts, calisthenics, Pilates, strongmen exercises, and a range of core. I do not believe there is one specific type of exercise that is the best. I believe in incorporating everything in being the best possible trainer.
- I believe in healthy living/lifestyle and not on fad diets.
- Helping people get to where they can lead a healthy life is what I am most passionate about.